BERETTA 92FS 9MM MADE IN ITALY
The Beretta 92FS has been setting the standards for best military, police, and tactical pistol for over a quarter-century.
The reason is that it was designed–and has kept evolving–to be and remain the most accurate, durable, and reliable semiauto handgun on the market. Easy to use, absolutely safe, and delivering impressive firepower. It remains the sidearm of the US military and of allied forces the world over, as well as of countless police and law-enforcement agencies.
The 92FS is a double/single-action semiauto pistol that employs an open-slide, short-recoil delayed locking-block system, which yields a faster cycle time and delivers exceptional accuracy and reliability. In particular, the open-slide design practically eliminates “stove-piping” and helps flawless cycling and feeding even after thousands and thousands of rounds.
Match-Grade Accuracy out of the Box
Regardless of the wonderful reputation, it may have, the true test for a tactical pistol’s worth is at the shooting range. The 92FS consistently bests the US military requirement of a 10-shot group of 3” or less at 50 meters (just short of 55 yards). While this type of match-grade accuracy is impressive, it is no magic. At Beretta, we know that absolutely precise tolerances keep performance consistent shot after shot—which not only gives the 92FS its extraordinary accuracy, but it makes all factory parts interchangeable within the same model. Couple this with the ability to reliably feed every variety of commercial ammunition, and it is easy to understand why the 92FS remains the best pistol in its class.
Packed with Useful Tactical Features
This pistol offers a variety of tactical features that make it equally safe, easy to use, and dependable in the holster of military personnel as well as for home or personal defense. Its reversible magazine release lets you use either hand for tactical magazine changes, while its ambidextrous safety-decocker makes it flexible for right- or left-handed persons or for shooters trying out different gripping or shooting styles. Its Bruniton finish is highly resistant to sweat and corrosion, and after shooting, a tool-free disassembly latch makes it a snap to take the pistol apart for cleaning. These and countless other useful features make the 92FS the choice of military and police professionals all over the world, as well as individuals wanting the absolute best for sport or self-protection.
- Open top slide virtually eliminates jamming and stove piping. Allows the user to load and chamber one cartridge at a time should the magazine be lost or damaged.
- Simple field stripping for maintenance.
- Visible firing block.
- The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that in an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
- Berettas exclusive Bruniton™ non-reflective black coating is a superior corrosion and wear-resistant finish.
- Lightweight, forged frame made from extremely strong aircraft-quality aluminum alloy.
- Reversible Magazine Release.
- Ambidextrous safety lever, easily accessible by the thumb of a right or left-handed shooter, is spring-loaded so it’s either positively on or off. The safety lever also functions as the pistol decocking lever. When pushed down, the rear part of the firing pin (striker) is rotated out of alignment with the front part of the firing pin. Additional hammer drop catch (half-cock notch prevents striking. O.f the firing pin unit) in the remote chance of unintentional hammer drop.
- Loaded chamber indicator, when a round is chambered the extractor protrudes slightly to show a red indicator. In the dark, the user can feel the protruding extractor.
Beretta 92FS 9mm Made in Italy
This is a serialized firearm and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose the In-Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.